Monday, October 13, 2008

Leaving for the Hospital

I don't know how many of you are blog-stalkers, but at any rate...


I'm leaving to go to the hospital NOW to get Baby Girl!

Thanks for your prayers!

3 comments:

  1. Yay for baby girls! Our family is praying for your family! Keep us posted on how things are going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blog-Stalker Here! I have been checking all morning to see if there was any news or pictures.
    Let us know how she wonderful she is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how exciting!!!!!!!!! I have been waiting for the weekend to be over (chaos calms down on the weekdays) so I could check in and see how everything with the new baby girl is going! I am praying for you guys. You are going to do wonderful. God does not give us limits on how much we can love... in fact He enlarges our territory so that we may love more... HOW FUN!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!